Home Destination » Venue/Accommodation
Venue for the scientific programmeThe event's programme will be at “Giorgio Prodi" Hall, which is located in Bologna downtown and it is easily reachable with public transportation from both the Bologna International Airport “Guglielmo Marconi” and the train station.
The central location will allow transportation costs to be minimized and enhance the experience of the attendants, who can benefit from the several cultural possibilities offered by the city and, in particular, by its University.
Event participants will stay at the following accommodations:
- University Guesthouse "San Giovanni in Monte", via de' Chiari 8, Bologna (which is a 3 minutes walk from the Giorgio Prodi Hall)
- Hotel Accademia, via Belle Arti 6, Bologna (which is a 15 minutes from the Giorgio Prodi Hall)
Accommodation will be arranged by the Course Organizers (unless the participant decides to arrange the accomodation by him/herself).
Accommodation will be in single or double occupancy rooms according to your registration order and fee payment.
- Applications closing (Extended deadline)
29 Apr 2018
- Abstract submission deadline
4 May 2018
- Closing times: 23:59 (UTC+01:00)